Sunday, June 8, 2014

Movie Reviews - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Movie:   My Sassy Girl

Genre:   Romantic Comedy

Source:  Livermore Library DVD

Date Seen:  June 1, 2014

Typical girl meets guy, pursues him for a while, and then breaks it off for a year.  We must guess the reason.  They reunite after one year.  Mindless but sort of fun. ***/*****

Movie:   Easy Virtue

Genre:   Romantic Comedy

Source:  Livermore Library DVD

Date Seen:  June 1, 2014

British guy shows up at his home with a new bride - an American female race driver,  Acceptance is hard and she finally just gives up and leaves.  WTF? Was fun to watch until the ending which was lame. **/*****


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't finish them because they were so bad in my opinion. It would be unfair for me to rate them though since I did not see the whole movie. Suppose they got miraculously better and crescendoed to greatness at the end and I unfairly gave them only 1 star? Yeah ... when pigs fly...

    ReplyDelete